Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Swindler Cheated Me!

To all who may be concerned,

My name is DW. I live in Taiwan. I have been cheated money!

I was befriended by a man named JW who seemed extremely kind. I had met him at a sporting event that he organizes. He has many friends so I believed I could put my trust in him. He had promised me his help in a matter that I will not disclose at this point in time. It has now been about 14 months later and he was not able to help me, nor has he returned the cash. I initially gave him this money to be a deposited into his account and transferred back and forth on a monthly basis to serve as my monthly salary; which never happened!

I later found out that JW had made the same promise to another man named DF with the same outcome as I. JW took a similar amount of cash from DF; which is not substantial, but is more than anyone would be willing to giveaway. Unfortunately for DF, he had to move to Hong Kong where he now resides til this day. We have both decided to work together until we both get paid back in full.

This will be my initial post. If our cash continues to be withheld, I will continue to make more posts of how the story unfolded as a log of the occurred events. In these posts, I will begin to reveal in more detail more about JW and his current business.

No comments:

Post a Comment