Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sexy Girls of Taiwan



I have lived in Taiwan before. When I first got there, I had very different expectations of what girls were like. Although they didn't quite fit what I imagined, I began to have a new perspective over time and especially when I started learning some Mandarin. I began to shift my taste. It was nice speaking in their language, a 3rd tongue. Actually, they were shocked after I started talking at how basic my Chinese really is and would be shocked. I'd have to go through the, "I was born in mainland China, emigrated out of China at 1" speech once again but it's pretty normal for me. I go all over Asia and locals think I'm local too. I don't mind so much. It means I can blend in when I want to. Anyways, some of these clips are old but like that matters! So if you've never met a Taiwanese girl, here is a glimpse of what you MAY see.

No comments:

Post a Comment