Tuesday, July 7, 2009

3rd DAY: Thank You!


The day started early. Still tired from the 5 hours of sleep the previous night and 7 hours last night, I had to get up while Nigel got to sleep in. I had to go back to Kyoto, hope and pray my computer wasn’t taken and come back. I opted to use the train. It ended up costing me 1400yen ($15) but I had no energy to drive. 10 stations later, a transfer, 1 more station, and 20 minute walk, I arrived. I was a little alarmed at first when the workers at the restaurant had no idea what I was talking about but I figured Nigel was right, it would probably be at lost and found. They directed me to the information counter. Sure enough, it was there! So 4.5 hours of traveling later, I finally get to enjoy the beach. First thing I wanted when I got “home” was a bath. It’s been 2 full days without one and I’m sure I stunk. I cleaned, swam, and ate and then rested the rest of the day away after we decided we’d stay for another day here.

No comments:

Post a Comment